Teach the Senses Through Play!
We experience the ever changing world first through our senses. By using the senses children learn to explore their surroundings and allows them to make meaningful connections to their environment. The Five Senses Activity Set helps children bridge body awareness as the sense of Sight, Smell, Hearing, Taste and Touch are explored through play and discovery. This set also helps create engaging social opportunities for peer relationships through each sensory group discovery.
- Developed to Engage Multiple Learning Styles: Visual, Auditory, Tactile.
- Focus on Critical Thinking Skills: Observation, Exploration, Making predictions, Descriptive language, Sensory processing, Peer development.
- Geared for Ages 3+ well into Elementary.
29-Peice Set Includes:
- 2 Sensory Tubes with lids,
- Recordable Answer Buzzer
- Jumbo Magnifier
- Divided plate with 5 double-sided taste cards
- 12 Tac-Tiles™ in 4 shapes and 3 textures
- Activity guide
**Important Note: Check all medical information for food allergies, dietary restrictions, or asthma triggers prior to any experiment, and adjust or eliminate activities that can be a risk to sensitive children.
Requires Adult Supervision; Contains small parts-choking hazard.