For More Restful Sleeping and Relaxing
Available in 5 lbs, 10 lbs or 15lbs.
For kids who sleepwalk, are active nightcrawlers or have trouble settling down to sleep, our Weighted Blanket does just the trick. The blanket provides a soothing “hug” for restful sleep and stimulates touch receptors to induce calm—giving kids a nice, firm feel when they lay under it. Plus, the blanket is not too hot and the weight is evenly distributed throughout (so no bunching). Adult supervision required - see safety info below.
- Blankets can be stacked to increase total weight
- Provides a grounding effect for children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
It’s not only great for sleeping. The Weighted Blanket can also be used to promote relaxation and sensory organization during the day. Place it in the reading corner or play area for use during rest time or calm-down time. Fold in half and use as a lap pad for a compact effect, or wrap around a child’s body for full-body effect
WARNING: Use weighted products with guidance from a therapist, and provide adult supervision. Never place in crib with infant; do not use with small children. Never cover face nor restrict child's movement.
- Weighs 10 lbs.
- 39”W x 75”L
- Made from soft polyester blend with small steel shot pellets spread evenly throughout the blanket
- Hand wash in cold water. Air dry.
- Color: Blue with green trim